Need help! Got my first chloe last Friday!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
    I went to woodbury last Friday and got my first chloe bag there:nuts:

I saw this small white bag in the chloe outlet and fell in love with it at first sight! The final price is 700.44 pre tax.

Honestly I don't know much about chloe bags. The only thing I know is that my bag is a baby paddington. So if anyone can tell me more information about my bag I'd really appreciate:P For example, is it a good deal? When did this style come out? I saw several other baby paddingtons in the store with different colors. But the one I bought is a little bit different from others. Will the white color fade or become dirty easily?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. After reading some posts here, I realized it's a mini one not a baby one.

3. hi, welcome to Chloe. Love your baby paddy. Mini & babies are the same thing.
    You also have a python version - congrats. Its a lovely bag. I havent seen these python ones in baby paddies - yours is the first i've seen.

4. Looks like you got a great deal -- that's the python/leather mix- beautiful!!

5. Thanks for all your information! A python version? How many versions do paddingtons have? When I was in the store, I saw most of them made of lamb, which are very soft and cute.

6. There are lots & lots & lots. Check out the paddy references in the shopping thread, you'll be amazed.

7. Oh, it's lovely! I like the snakeskin and leather combination, didn't know they had it in baby size. Congrats, I think you got it for a great price :smile:

8. Thanks!!
    Now I'm kinda worried about the python part. Will the small python parts come off the bag easily?

9. Wow, great deals for beautiful bag

10. What a pretty little pearl!

11. It's cute! Love the python combo. Congrats!

12. Beautiful Paddy...and great deal!

13. I don't think they will, as long as your not abusing her to bad. I love my pythons!!!!!!!!!! Super cute girl!:nuts:

14. Beautiful !!! I don't think you should worry about the python coming off.

15. I've never seen the baby in python combo either but she's a beauty! Congrats!:smile: