Need help from Marcie Hobo owners

disco189

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
Hi Ladie,

Is anyone having the Marcie Hobo, medium or large has a code of 8 digits on the reverse of the leather tag inside the bag ?

I am looking this one preloved large hobo, knowing the code usually comes with 6 or 10 digits, this serial number looks a bit weired, though the owner brought it from a well-known reseller shop.

Thanks!

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

GemsBerry

Nov 10, 2011
Washington DC
I checked my med Marcie hobo in coral, code starts with 011 and it's long 10-digit number without any dashes in between. Tag from your picture looks familiar though, I think my med Marcie satchels and crossbody Marcies have this coding with dashes.

disco189

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
Thank you, I just think 8 digits is pretty rare, have asked ladies help to authenicate it :smile:.

I checked my med Marcie hobo in coral, code starts with 011 and it's long 10-digit number without any dashes in between. Tag from your picture looks familiar though, I think my med Marcie satchels and crossbody Marcies have this coding with dashes.