Need help from an Auctiva Expert...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How do you add pictures to existing listings (without adding them to the top and paying .15 cents each). I've tried everything many times, cannot figure it out. Please advise, Thank you.

2. On your Auctiva page of listings, click on "active" listings and it will bring up the page and under the words Active will be a "Add Photos" box, click and it will walk you through it.

3. IIRC the photos get added down where the ASQ section is. The buyers have to scroll all the way down to see them---they don't go in the layout with the other pics.

It has been a while since I had to add any so maybe it is different now.

4. Good question! I always wound up adding them through the Ebay link bc I couldn't figure out how to do it on Auctiva and it always cost me money and confused people since ebay pics are at the top of the page and Auctiva pics are at the bottom. Thanks for the tip!