~Need help from Alma Owners~

Gorgeous!! Do you prefer the epi or vernis??

Oh that's tough one. I bought Epi first then we went home and a few weeks later Vernis was still on the brain went back to DC and got the Vernis and artsy lol. Thd Epi is more casual where I wear the Vernis dressy of casual. We travel a lot to Ireland and the states so I don't dress that much bit I do wood the Vernis down after each use with the dust cloth lol. Both are great the Amarante does not show wear IMO as a lighter color would

Oh that's tough one. I bought Epi first then we went home and a few weeks later Vernis was still on the brain went back to DC and got the Vernis and artsy lol. Thd Epi is more casual where I wear the Vernis dressy of casual. We travel a lot to Ireland and the states so I don't dress that much bit I do wood the Vernis down after each use with the dust cloth lol. Both are great the Amarante does not show wear IMO as a lighter color would

Thanks!!

I recently got the Alma PM in rose angelique and I love it!!! I would recommend purchasing the shoulder strap. It definitely comes in handy when you need to be hands free. :]

Attachments

• tumblr_myli4065t91qbob2ro1_500.jpg
    tumblr_myli4065t91qbob2ro1_500.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 94
I recently got the Alma PM in rose angelique and I love it!!! I would recommend purchasing the shoulder strap. It definitely comes in handy when you need to be hands free. :]

Love, love, love your bag!! I think my sister would love this too. I am skeptical on lighter bags but how do you like them? Color transfer??

Love, love, love your bag!! I think my sister would love this too. I am skeptical on lighter bags but how do you like them? Color transfer??
Thank you! I gravitate towards light colored bags because most of my wardrobe is pink/light gray and white. I don't really have problems with color transfer because I don't wear my light colored bags with really dyed blue jeans. :] Unless your sister wears dark blue jeans a lot then I don't think she'll have any issues!

Thank you! I gravitate towards light colored bags because most of my wardrobe is pink/light gray and white. I don't really have problems with color transfer because I don't wear my light colored bags with really dyed blue jeans. :] Unless your sister wears dark blue jeans a lot then I don't think she'll have any issues!

Thank you so much!! She does wear alot of denim so light colored bags is not an option. The rose velour is pretty too but I think it is sold out.