~Need help from Alma Owners~

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
Hi everyone!! My sisters and I getting a bag for our little sister for her 25th birthday. She gave us a hint that she wanted the Alma. She does not carry much (Zippy compact, cell, cosmetic bag and keys). Her bag now is a Speedy 30. Is the PM size a good size or should I go bigger? For all the bb owners, any regrets on size or is it perfect for an everyday bag? Thanks for helping out!!!

I really like my Epi Alma PM in Cyan. The PM size is okay for me although I carry a bit usually. I do have to put my Zippy Wallet vertical in the PM to fit everything in that I need to carry.

If she carries a Speedy 30 I think she will be okay with the PM size especially seeing what she carries in her bag on a normal day. Big congrats to your lucky Sister!

Hi everyone!! My sisters and I getting a bag for our little sister for her 25th birthday. She gave us a hint that she wanted the Alma. She does not carry much (Zippy compact, cell, cosmetic bag and keys). Her bag now is a Speedy 30. Is the PM size a good size or should I go bigger? For all the bb owners, any regrets on size or is it perfect for an everyday bag? Thanks for helping out!!!

I have the BB and the PM an they are both very useful! The bb is very limited.. I can fit my mini Pochette which i use for my make up, cles, emelie wallet, DG light blue perfume (30ml), and that's about it.. And I love the long strap!

Alma PM can fit so much!! And you have to hand carry it and it can be very heavy if u put so much stuff in there..

I guess if she doesn't bring alot on a daily basis get her the BB and may I suggest the DE or the Vernis!! They are so adorable!!! HTH ;)

I've always loved the damier but I do think the vernis is something special! I'm actually saving for a vernis alma at the moment in either pomme or rouge fauviste. I think vernis would be a lovely idea!

I also think it depends on whether its an everyday bag? I've heard that some people feel as though they can't use the vernis everyday... Would be good to get some opinions on that maybe :smile:

Good luck!

I really like my Epi Alma PM in Cyan. The PM size is okay for me although I carry a bit usually. I do have to put my Zippy Wallet vertical in the PM to fit everything in that I need to carry.

If she carries a Speedy 30 I think she will be okay with the PM size especially seeing what she carries in her bag on a normal day. Big congrats to your lucky Sister!

Love the Cyan color! We will be ordering online because we have no time to go. Does it feel snugged with all your things?

I have the BB and the PM an they are both very useful! The bb is very limited.. I can fit my mini Pochette which i use for my make up, cles, emelie wallet, DG light blue perfume (30ml), and that's about it.. And I love the long strap!

Alma PM can fit so much!! And you have to hand carry it and it can be very heavy if u put so much stuff in there..

I guess if she doesn't bring alot on a daily basis get her the BB and may I suggest the DE or the Vernis!! They are so adorable!!! HTH ;)

Good to know!! I was eyeing the bb because of the strap. It's too cute. Any regrets? Which bb did you get? Thanks for all the help!!

Her bag now is a Speedy 30. Is the PM size a good size or should I go bigger?

The Alma PM is a wonderful size, probably capacity wise close to but not exactly the same as a Speedy 30. It would be a Speedy 28 if one existed in what it holds, because of the sloping shape toward the top. If you haven't seen these in person, know that the large Alma is huge, really kind of awkwardly large for everyday use.

Don't rule out Epi! They're gorgeous.

I've always loved the damier but I do think the vernis is something special! I'm actually saving for a vernis alma at the moment in either pomme or rouge fauviste. I think vernis would be a lovely idea!

I also think it depends on whether its an everyday bag? I've heard that some people feel as though they can't use the vernis everyday... Would be good to get some opinions on that maybe :smile:

Good luck!

Thanks for replying!! I was thinking the same with the Vernis being an everyday bag. We'll see!!