Need Help for new Purse

Thanks for you response r15324

No particular brand I do own a coach right now but I want to buy something good. I want to buy a brand that most of the people know before reading this forum I was cluesless about more that half the names mentioned here. my budget is upto 1000 if I really like something.

I've been on here for a while and there are still a lot of brands I'm clueless about.

There are a couple of threads here about the fact that many people who like Coach also like Louis Vuitton and I agree with that (the only brands I really like are Coach, Kate Spade and LV).

I think by "I am 5" you mean that you are five feet tall, and I am too and a lot of bags look like luggage on me. I'd like an LV Speedy 25 (comes in leather if you don't like the monogram kind) but it isn't a shoulder bag.

Hi Tiggy,

By 5 I meant I am five feet tall, I like LV Speedy 25 but I am not comfortable with top handle. I am going to LV store and check it there. I looked Marc Jacobs and Gucci at Saks site I like them too.

Do you prefer highly structured or soft and squishy styles?

Ferragamo has gorgeous leathers and smaller bags. If there is a boutique near you, you could try some on.

Hayden Harnett's Lorca is a great size and awesome bag.

Ignes's Millie and Luisa would also be about the size I am imagining you want.

I wouldn't spend $1K on a bag, but hypothetically speaking, if I could get a Mulberry Bayswater (around $1K) OR one of the following Michael Kors bags: Tonne Shoulder Tote ($995), Skorpios Drawstring Satchel ($995), Tonne Hobo ($795), Skorpios Ring Satchel ($995).

~
MK Tonne Shoulder Tote: :love:
MKV0JRQ_mn.jpg

MK Skorpios Drawstring Satchel: :drool:
MKV0GMC_mn.jpg

MK Tonne Hobo:
:girlsigh:
MKV0JRN_mn.jpg

MK Skorpios Ring Satchel:
:nuts:
MKV0GMH_mn.jpg

I love LV, and they have so many different styles. I also know many petite people on this forum that really love LV. I owuld look at the speedy also or if you want a shoulder bag try them out in the PM size. Most LV styles over a PM size (pertite)

I like Marc by Marc Jacobs. I am 5'1" and like you OP, most things swamp me. Their bags like Groovee and Hillier come in different sizes and they have 2 straps which make it more versatile. HTH!