Need help for my reissue please

bonbon238

Apr 3, 2013
I just bought an reissue black with gold but mine did not look wrinkle enough for aged calfskin I don't know if they all come like that now mine is 18...
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 679
My reissue looks exactly like this. I actually searched one out with less "wrinkles". I think yours looks prefect!!!

Yep mine doesn't have a lot of wrinkles too and I got mine last year. Some people like it really distressed and some people preferred less. It's just a matter of personal preference. Yours look great! Congrats on this stunning classic!

I just bought an reissue black with gold but mine did not look wrinkle enough for aged calfskin I don't know if they all come like that now mine is 18...
Thanks
My reissue looks exactly like this too. Some are more distressed than others. Just depends on the batch. I think it looks fine but if you want something more distressed then ask your SA if there is another but no guarantees another batch will look any different. Also very hard to tell with black. Good luck!

Yep mine doesn't have a lot of wrinkles too and I got mine last year. Some people like it really distressed and some people preferred less. It's just a matter of personal preference. Yours look great! Congrats on this stunning classic!
Thanks now i know why some different than the other i think mine not look normal :biggrin:
Thank you all you guy helpful reply

Thanks now i know why some different than the other i think mine not look normal :biggrin:
Thank you all you guy helpful reply

If you're not happy with a $5k bag, you should return it and get one that has the character and distressing that you want. Some like less distressing while others, like you (and I) prefer more. Don't settle for less than what you desire.

I think there was a thread few weeks ago, someone was comparing her 2 black reissues ghw and shw, and it seemed that the leather in the rhw was more wrinkley than the ghw one. From then on i was under the assumption that the rhw is always more wrinkley than the ghw, but i could be wrong.

When I bought my reissue I picked the one with the most wrinkles on purpose because I prefer that look.

They took out 5 different ones for me to compare and choose.

It seems there is no connection with hardware, just different leather used for different bags and totally random.

I like a wrinkled look too I think it's tge whole point of the bag. Other than that it just looks very matte to me. I had the same thing happen with the reissue. If ure not happy u should most definitely exchange.

Hi, I took 2 pics showing my 227 in black with RHW.

I think it looks the same. I love the look of it as it feels brand new :smile:

Guess over time with usage, the leather will age gracefully :smile:

Enjoy your new love!

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 446
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 434