Need help for my reissue please

If you really can't stand it, then exchange it with additional money (unfortunately) but you get what you want (fortunately). Yet i'd say just keep it, you are still at a better situation than me. My family bought me a caviar reissue instead of distressed leather in paris which is way too far from what i want. Now i'm waiting for her to exchange it but since her only chance to do it is in switzerland who uses swiss francs not euro, i have to pay a price differece like usd 500-600. I cringe when i think about it but i want the distressed leather more than with caviar. That's why i think you're still in better situation than me (still in distressed leather teritory :smile: yet if you really feel how i feel now, just exchange it then.

If you really can't stand it, then exchange it with additional money (unfortunately) but you get what you want (fortunately). Yet i'd say just keep it, you are still at a better situation than me. My family bought me a caviar reissue instead of distressed leather in paris which is way too far from what i want. Now i'm waiting for her to exchange it but since her only chance to do it is in switzerland who uses swiss francs not euro, i have to pay a price differece like usd 500-600. I cringe when i think about it but i want the distressed leather more than with caviar. That's why i think you're still in better situation than me (still in distressed leather teritory :smile: yet if you really feel how i feel now, just exchange it then.
That's why she told me save $600 buck and keep the bag