need help for my next purchases

1. hi folks,

i need your help for my next purchases ;)

1. Damier pochette cle for men !

i already have the black epi cle (my first LV purchase) it's clipped on a black messenger bag and it look perfect (very classic) -> love it :P

i want a second cle to hang on an dark red/brown bag and i'm on the fence between the ebene or azur damier cle, not sure if the azur one will be OK for a man ? :shrugs:

2. my next everyday bag !

my first choice was the naviglio but i already have 2 messenger bag so i want to change in term of shape.

i was thinking about the black tobago or utah carryall (saw them in store, tryed them and it was ok but make me look to be on travel)

i just saw the vaslav damier, love the shape and love even more the pattern and the material and it's a little smaller then the carryall.

So what to you think ?
    i'm afraid to look like a guy with an oversized lady purse.

it will be OK if i decide to go to a fitness club on a daily basic (will tell to co-worker i need a big bag to pack shoes and fitness outfit) but that's an another affair :sweatdrop:

when my choice will be done, i'll need to find what to hang on the bag :yahoo:

3. Agenda PM

same dilema :yes:

- canelle or moka epi ?
    - azur or ebene damier ?
    - groom ?

OMG ... it's hard to choose !

Please HELP ME :confused1:

2. Sell one of your messengers, and get the Naviglio!!
    It's awesome! :love:

3. Damier cles in ebene

Tobago carryall - any color, just gorgeous

Agenda - epi - moka

4. do you actually hang a pochette cles outside your bag like a charm? i personally think that's even less masculine than carrying an oversized bag :s but that's just me.

go for the Carryall in either Tobago or Utah :yes:

5. Damier cles in ebene

Tobago rocks!

Agenda Damier in ebene

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice