Need help for my new chanel

crissy04

Dec 6, 2018
hi ladies, i need help, i got my first chanel small boy 19c 3 days ago, its actually an exchange from a mini flap. So here’s my problem, when i checked carefully the bag at home, i found some flaws. I inserts some photos. My question is the sa told me that its final sale, should i bring the bag to the store and ask them if they could do something about it. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1F46FC11-34B5-4ED0-9811-7A3CD0EA7D3B.jpeg
    1F46FC11-34B5-4ED0-9811-7A3CD0EA7D3B.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 1,126
  • 3F701C1C-319E-47E9-B9DD-8911C189176D.jpeg
    3F701C1C-319E-47E9-B9DD-8911C189176D.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 1,124
  • B15B0E02-3FCC-4594-8807-3B154C488C88.jpeg
    B15B0E02-3FCC-4594-8807-3B154C488C88.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 1,130
It is unfortunate that your exchanged bag has some flaws. If you are able to exchange it again, I would do so. The slight indentations on the seam would bug me. It never ceases to amaze me that the dented quilts on these boys are sold to customers. I was looking at a few boy bags a couple of months ago and was shocked that 'dented quilts' was perfectly acceptable to be sold on the floor. The price tag on these bags are over $5k and I would expect pretty much near perfect condition.

I agree, i sent message to my sa and haven’t heard from her yet, im planning to bring the bag to store today. Hoping they would do exchange even they said its final sale.

what do you mean with final sale? coz i have this classic chanel flap in size small I got as an exchange for my mini rectangular in lambskin. but i am in doubt with my classic small as I cant use it as crossbody. so Im planning to return and exchange it with boy bag.

My SA didn’t really explained what final sale means, she just told me that it was final sale after i exchanged my mini into small boy bag even in my receipt says final sale. So i assumed i can't exchange again if ever.
But when i found some flaws in my small boy, i brought the bag back to the store and they let me exchange it to small classic flap. I guess its worth a try to contact your SA.

My SA didn’t really explained what final sale means, she just told me that it was final sale after i exchanged my mini into small boy bag even in my receipt says final sale. So i assumed i can't exchange again if ever.
But when i found some flaws in my small boy, i brought the bag back to the store and they let me exchange it to small classic flap. I guess its worth a try to contact your SA.
Ok thanks for your reply. I texted my SA but no response yet. I called directly to the store and he said I can still exchange it. But unfortunately they dont have the boy in caviar. Are you happy with your chanel classic small flap? I havent use mine yet, I am worried I wouldnt use it much as I am more in crossbody bag.

Definitely love the small classic flap, Im petite about 5ft, and im using it as crossbody more than shoulder bag, I’ve seen other people using it as crossbody and its super cute.