Need Help for LAST LV!!!

What should my LAST LV purchase be?

• Suhali Lockit PM in Verone

• Vernis Pegase 50 (undecided colour)

Results are only viewable after voting.

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I've been eyeing the Suhali Lockit PM in Verone for a while now and the reason I still haven't gotten it is because I've been very indecisive and had other priorities before. So now that I've decided to leave my local boutique (because I don't like a person there...) after the holidays, I need to make a "good" decision for my last purchase. I've basically narrowed it down to two choices (I'll get some accessories too, but I'm not too worried about these...):

SUHALI LOCKIT PM in VERONE ---OR--- VERNIS PEGASE 50 (dunno colour yet)

I've never wanted a luggage before because I've always told myself that only when I can afford to buy the trunks, then I'll roam into LV's luggage selection. However, my daddy INSISTS that I get a SMALL luggage piece (so the 50 size is perfect) because he thinks that "I have too many bags that I never use"... which is kinda true cuz I don't go out often, but then again, I don't travel all that often either...lol Anyway, I'll stop rambling on now and let the poll begin!!!

Thanks for all your help everyone!

I think the Lockit would be the best choice... as much as I like the Vernis Pegase I couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on luggage (I'd rather get cheapo luggage). Hope this helps :smile:

I just PMed you back ;)

Anyway, I'm going with the Lockit. I love my Amarante Pegase but I've only used it once since I got it. Also, I wouldn't want to use it for plane trips, only car trips, so I'd be able to keep an eye on it.

if money were no object, i'd go for the pegase, but it would break my heart to wheel it around and get it scuffed when travelling. i think you'll be able to get more mileage out of the lockit! :smile:

definitely the Lockit; i have it and i love it. the Vernis Pegase is a little useless to me, because you'd have to watch it like a hawk to make sure it doesn't get too scratched or scuffed

Will this really be your LAST LV ever? I think they are both beautiful but you should just get the most expensive thing you can now while you still have the discount! You might regret it later if you don't.

Lockit! I think it's more functional than the Pegase. Stick to your vow about the trunks! ;) Sorry to hear about your negative experiences at your local boutique, I hate my boutique too.