Need help finding the right pair of jeans!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Personally I think it's too hard to tell about jeans without trying them on first. What kind of jeans do you usually wear? Are you looking for skinny, or more of a straight leg?

2. I like the Gloria jean, if the cardi is fitted I think it would look great with the wide leg

3. I'm sort of pear shape.... I can't do skinnys, and flares are out, so here's what I'd pick, jeans with straight/boot leg:
    V jean
    [​IMG]

and the Q jeans:
    [​IMG]

4. The L jean and V jean look pretty good. I've heard that TS jeans are supposed to be great.....I'm too much of a label whore to wear them :shame:

5. ^ actually I bought a TS jeans a couple of years ago - dark blue, and it was sold out in no time, all the fashionistas got it. honestly, the best jean yet, although I love my j brands. but the TS jean just never loses its shape, no stretching out, and holds in all the right places.

I would have thought the Q is nice - I am not sure how much it flares though, I personally wear the j brand 14" which flares out only 1" but I am an hourglass, and I had all my bootcut/flares corrected to straight-leg ish. the colour is also great.

6. ^^ How do you find J Brand? I've been looking at their jeans

7. love j brand for the denim cause it is heavy denim, kwim? they do stretch out a bit, for especially around the waist as that was loose to begin with. I have two pairs of 14", one in low rise and one in the higher rise. also, i have two different sizes, and I think the smaller size would have been better for the other one as well.

i guess what I like is the cut, cause they are skinny without making me look 'fat', and the simplicity, no fading, no funky pockets bla bla bla. so i am hooked and thinking to get more colours and possibly also the trouser versions etc. once I like a fit I love to get variety, kwim?

8. I have fat calfs, like proper fat lol, so i look weird, but im gonna go try them on first :smile:

9. lara, will check them out on my next NY trip in October....tooooo long!

venetia, let us know how you get on