Need help finding the perfect foundation!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been searching and searching for the perfect foundation. My problem: I have pale skin with golden undertones, so whenever I buy make-up, it's too dark when I get home. Plus, it usually looks way dark or pink in the sunlight!! :tdown: I usually go with powder foundations, but now I'm thinking I should stay away from them since they haven't been working out.

Can anyone recommend a nice foundation (with a setting powder) that looks great indoors AND outdoors?

Thanks!! I really appreciate the help as I've been frustrated with this!

2. i had a heck of a time getting a match and you sound to be colored similar to me. i use shu nobara stick foundation. the only foundation i have actually have a match for. i use fyrinnae rice powder primer as a setting powder. i have also heard laura mercier setting powder is good.

3. I also have pale skin with golden undertones. For the last ten years I have switched steadily from Bare Escentuals light and then highlighted with various blushes and bronzers to look more natural when going from indoors and out, and also I have used MAC NC20 with a BE faux tan or other BE blush. The most important thing I have found for my skin is to highlight and low light with bronzers and lighteners, and make sure the blending is done very well with a large buffing brush. I have used Shiseido pressed powder in light and Wei East translucent powders over my MAC as well and I love them both.

4. Please post all make up threads here in the Make Up SF! Thanks!

5. ^Sorry.

Can you find any of those at Sephora? My skin isn't tan at all though, lol.

Also, would anyone recommend something from Make Up Forever? I have a conceiler from that brand and it's pretty close to matching my color.