Need help finding the MJ Quilted wristlet

Needanotherbag

Halt and Salute
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
I was too late, and now elux is sold out at the sale price - it's the wristlet that has the flap opening, not the flat wristlet. Has anyone seen one on sale in black anywhere?

Thanks!

Keep trying eLux because I purchased the black wristlet one by mistake (wanted white) and sent it back with the Fedex driver last Friday. It should be back up in the sale section soon. Good luck!

I was too late, and now elux is sold out at the sale price - it's the wristlet that has the flap opening, not the flat wristlet. Has anyone seen one on sale in black anywhere?

Thanks!

I just seen a black one yesturday at Nordies Topanga(CA). I don't know what the price was but give them a call it could be on presale.
818-884-7900

No, not yet - I called the CA store but what they kept describing didn't sound like it, they kept describing the wristlet with the chain, which is the flat one...aghhhh!

I called elux and asked if I could waitlist in case one was returned but they have no way of doing that...

and very soon, my return was processed today. Also I read on another thread that someone had eLux put in a personal shopper request for her to be notified if an item comes back into stock from a return. I would definitely call them again and request this.

No, not yet - I called the CA store but what they kept describing didn't sound like it, they kept describing the wristlet with the chain, which is the flat one...aghhhh!

I called elux and asked if I could waitlist in case one was returned but they have no way of doing that...

Sometimes they are either to lazy to look or to embarrased to say they don't know what something is:yes:. I was just there yesturday and the wristlet was still there. I'm going back over the weekend, if It's still there and it's on sale I will place it on hold and pm you:okay:.