Need help finding silver or anthracite paddington

1. Hi everyon, I'm a new member of the purse forum community. I have to say this is an excelent community for people who has passion for purse, and people here are so nice to help out each others' crisis. :yes:
    I really like the metalic paddington (first the anthracite, second the silver) and I know Nordstrom have major bargain on them, however, from the last couple of weeks I had the chance to lay my hand on three of the bags, I always ended up on the second hold and result empty handed. :sad: This is so furstrating.:rant: So fellow pf members, please help me find them so I can sleep pease at night. :lol:

2. Aloha Rag is fabulous!

3. There's some nice ones on eBay right now that might be worth having a look at. Good luck finding one!

4. I really like the metalic paddington (first the anthracite, second the silver) and I know Nordstrom have major bargain on them, however, from the last couple of weeks I had the chance to lay my hand on three of the bags, I always ended up on the second hold and result empty handed. :sad: This is so furstrating.:rant: So fellow pf members, please help me find them so I can sleep pease at night. :lol: [/quote]

Can anyone help me find these bags at Nordstrom with 60% discount?

5. Why don't you just call a few stores?

6. I had my SA help me locate one in their systems, but no luck. :Push: Now my hope is counting on the PF members and wish somebody can help me locate one in the Nordstrom near them. Please help me!! :yes:

7. Mine have been OOS for a while now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice