Need help finding ribbon lace up espadrilles

1. I can't find the right pair! I've tried on about 15 pairs in teh last 3 days. . . at boutiques, dept stores, etc . . .
    now I'm forced to look online.

I need black ribbon lace up wedge espadrilles. Anyone seen them?

Here's a pair in the style I like, but want to see a few more before I order. Also the lower price makes we wonder how comfy they are{?}
    http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/espadrilles1.html

2. Coach has a nice pair you can find at NM, Saks and Nordstroms - black with the optic pattern and ribbon lace ups - they are quite comfortable too.

3. how about a pair of Louboutins?:king:there are very cute ones...:love:

4. louboutins are my fav lace up espadrilles of the moment!

5. I don't want to spend that. . . but even so I can't find any in stock! LOL!

6. I can't find these anywhere online but Juicy Couture makes a lovely one called "Sausalito." It's $250 and according to ShopEtc. is available at Saks & Barneys.

I'll try to take a pic of the magazine later.

7. Unfortunately, these don't come in black but they're adorable and reasonably priced (Banana Republic website):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Swanky, here are the Juicy Couture Sausalito wedges in black:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Juicy Couture "Sausalito" in black - $250
    (sizes 6-10) From Juicy's debut shoe collection: jute wedges shot through with glam threads of silver. Also in four other colors; Saks, 212-753-4000, or Barney's, 888-822-7639

9. These Seychelles "Ribbon in the Sky" Wedges are only $65 (select Nordstrom or Silverlake Shoes, CA). Let me know if you need the full description for them. Sorry the pictures are so blurry (and big--I really need to learn how to resize! :Push:smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I almost bought those on Sat!! Maybe I will, I tried them on and for $65 they're surprisingly comfy!
    Thank you, you're SO sweet!

11. tip for anyone interested. . . they ran a tad big, so I went down in them 1/2 a size and they were SO comfy and easy to wear!
    I may Google "Seychelles" and see how good a price I can find.

12. Hey Swanky, I have the Seychelle espadrilles in yellow and they ARE comfy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice