Need Help Finding Juicy Binder!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My friend wants to get her daughter the 3 ring binder by juicy couture. I cant seem to find one other than ebay. Anyone know of any place.:confused1:

2. Wow! I've never seen that before. Do you have a picture of it? I'll be more aware if I see one around to let you know.

3. OMG! I just got one for Taylor!
    Saks carries them in BALA ,PA....In the womans juicy dept....1-610-667-1550
    PS-Also Nordies online too

AND I got Taylor the BACKPACK at the K of P JUICY store on SAT...hehe(ONLY 225...OUCH!)

4. oh..it comes in blue and Pink..Pink is cuter than blue one IRL

5. Thanks Jill, Just called the saks # u gave and they are totally sold out:crybaby:I appreciate everyones help but still no luck. If anyone sees it around please let me know. Must be a hot item now.

6. Oooh sorry.

If I go to the new JC store and they have one, i'll post back!

7. Thanks designerdiva appreciate your help!

8. I agree with the pink being cuter than blue, but the pink will be dirty in the first month of school (atleast with my dd), so we went with blue! :tup:

9. I bought black!

10. Yea, there is a JC store here in charlotte also I don't have the # right now but I will get it for you so you can check here as well.

11. There is a BRAND new JUST OPENED JUICY store at King of Prussia MALL in PA..Try them..they are so new they may have them....

12. They dont have it either:tdown:

13. Call the SAKS and have them put it on locator..thay are still showing some in stock...

14. Call the Juicy store on 5th avenue in NYC. Good luck...