Need help finding: Grey/Silver Ambrosina 37, Lace VP, Silver Greasepaint VP or NP 37

bulletproofsoul

Always on the hunt
O.G.
Jan 18, 2007
Hi all!

Well, as you can see from my other thread, I can't be trusted to focus in a store, so maybe I can just get some help from you ladies! :lol:

In my quest for a wedding shoe, I have encountered some road blocks, but I am trying to narrow it down. I am looking for (first) the Ambrosina in Silver/Grey size 37. Also looking for the Silver Greasepaint NPs or VPs in a 37. I am also considering that STUNNING Lace with Gold VP that Javaboo so kindly suggested, although for that shoe I am uncertain of the size. I tried on the Nude Paillete this weekend at Saks and that shoe is cut wide. A 37.5 was WAY too bid and even in the kidskin VPs I was more comfortable in the 36.5. So if anyone knows how the lace VPs run, I would appreciate advice on sizing. I have very narrow feet and heels. The Ambrosina in a 37 fits like perfection and I wear simples and Super Decolletes in 37 as well.

If anyone can help, I would be so grateful!

TIA! :heart:

Have you called all of the CL boutiques for the silver ambrosina? I recall seeing the silver ambrosina at CL Horatio a few weeks ago but I don't know what sizes they have available.

I have recently seen silver greasepaint privatitas and NPs at Saks in NY.

Thanks again Kamilla for the help! I haven't called yet. I was trying to get some info through the boutique here, but as I mentioned, they don't have a computer system at all here, which is a bummer because it would be MUCH easier if they could just look for me and I don't have to do all the legwork, but I guess it's not going to hurt me to get off my lazy behind and do it myself!

I *might* get the Nude Paillete VPs from Saks, so I will have the SA there check on the Silver Greasepaints and hopefully she can track them down.

I really appreciate your help!

Thanks again Kamilla for the help! I haven't called yet. I was trying to get some info through the boutique here, but as I mentioned, they don't have a computer system at all here, which is a bummer because it would be MUCH easier if they could just look for me and I don't have to do all the legwork, but I guess it's not going to hurt me to get off my lazy behind and do it myself!
quote]

Now that you mention it, I don't think that any of the CL boutiques have a computer system since I always get a hand written receipt and I don't believe that I have ever seen a POS at the boutique. In fact, I believe that in the past my SA would just call the other locations to see if they have a shoe available.

Interesting. The SA yesterday mentioned that they don't have a computer system "yet", and I figured that they would be getting one soon. Maybe not.

I'm going to call Horatio now.

Thanks!

Kamilla, I love you forever! Horatio has the Blue Silver Ambrosinas in my size. Actually, Becky told me they have them only in 35 and 1 37! I got really lucky thanks to you, sweetie! :heart:

That is great news. I'm so glad that you found them. They will be perfect on your wedding day but I am sure that you will get a ton of use out of them after the wedding too.
Congrats.

I would suggest a 36.5 / 37 in the lace Very Prive that I have suggested for you. They should be cut the same as the other Very Prives. You can always get half insoles for the front of your shoe and it will help with having to stand and walk around in them all day.