Need help finding Fuchsia Flats!

ShoeLaLaLa

Feb 13, 2009
I am so hoping one of you knowledgeable ladies can help me.

My sister has gotten the Christian Louboutin pink Declic glitter pumps to wear with her wedding dress. Awesome. Look amazing. Love them.

She has another short dress for the reception, and would like to get a pair of bright pink flats tp wear with it later in the evening, so she can really dance (more than a 5" heel allows!). But it turns out to be quite difficult to find a great pair of fuchsia flats!

These Louboutin flats would have been perfect, but alas are only available in a 36 (She needs a 39/9, at least 8.5). And these Tory Burch pink glitter flats would also have worked, were it not for the standard medallion at the front (giant logos just aren't really appropriate for wedding shoes, imo).

Does anyone have any other leads? I need something flat, size 39/9, and flashy evening style. Fuchsia is the definite preference, but I could settle for a deep/bright green or purple, if someone knows of a great glitter emerald flat, for instance.

I would really appreciate the help! The wedding day is creeping up, and she's starting to stress a little.....

Aww CL exi's would have been a good match:
DSC01892.jpg

There's a new pair on the bay but unforch they're a size 37

I'll poke around!

Is the jewel too "in your face"? : http://www.amazon.com/Tibi-Womens-F...Y,B002P8MUK8,B002P3KUNC,B00469D27E,B001VLNA0O

Maybe you can dye these: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/60269

Or these TB Eddies in pink: http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=508749&cm_mmc=Froogle-_-n-_-n-_-n

Last edited:
Thank you so much for trying!

The Eddies are a definite contender! Not as dressy as I would like, but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose.

I think dying the whites would be near perfection, but I know my sister will be resistant to anything like that.

And yeah, Christin Louboutin overfloweths with beautiful pink shoes.... that are all discontinued. We actually even need another pair of the Declics in a 38.5, but that size is nonexistant on eBay. Curses!

ETA: AEGIS - Yes, they have to be relatively upscale. I know she won't want anything like Roxy or Nine West. Kate Spade is fine, though. Unfortunately, the only Kate Spade bright pinks I've seen have been the Nells, which go off color-point with their multi-color glitter.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for trying!

The Eddies are a definite contender! Not as dressy as I would like, but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose.

I think dying the whites would be near perfection, but I know my sister will be resistant to anything like that.

And yeah, Christin Louboutin overfloweths with beautiful pink shoes.... that are all discontinued. We actually even need another pair of the Declics in a 38.5, but that size is nonexistant on eBay. Curses!

i wouldn't recommend dying either. i had these cole haan shoes i wanted dyed for my wedding fuschia and the woman gave me coral pumps. chose the cole haan shoes bc i knew they'd be comfy and she ruined it and i had to buy some MB d'orsay pumps. i wanted to hit her upside the head with them

Oh, posted at the same time.

Yes, I think the Nells are lovely, but she really doesn't want silver or gold - wants that pop of bright color on her feet - so the Nell multi-color glitter just won't work.

And your horror story is exactly what I know will keep her from ever dying, lol!