Need help finding Cambon Tote

hautemom

Scarf Addict
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
I placed an order for a large black and white Cambon Tote at Saks last week and the SA just called today to say that they are all gone! :sad2: She called around and supposedly there are none to be had anywhere! I'm so disappointed!! I thought I'd put the word out...if anyone has seen one recently, would you please let me know?

Interesting. I'm not in the market for a large tote but I was looking for a cambon pochette. Did she happen to mention if there were any of those around?

jasanna143 said:
Interesting. I'm not in the market for a large tote but I was looking for a cambon pochette. Did she happen to mention if there were any of those around?

Sorry! We didn't discuss the pochette! She did say that the tote was their top seller.

slc said:
Have you tried calling a Chanel boutique. I had mine shipped from the boutique in Hawaii.

Yes, I called several and they are all sold out for now. BUT, the boutique in Chicago has some on order and will call me when they are in! :biggrin: Thank goodness! I thought I'd missed the boat on that lovely tote!