Need help finding band to match engagement ring

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went weddingband shopping yesterday.
    It's so hard to decide. We've been engaged for almost a year and I feel nothing suits my engagement ring.
    Do you like this band?
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464862708.729490.jpg

2. I love your ring, looks gorgeous. Have you considered a share prong diamond band rather than a channel set? This may balance out all the white gold/platinum band of your e-ring, just a friendly thought :smile:

3. I tried that too, but I had the feeling the weddingband scratched my E-ring. It didn't feel comfortable to wear.

4. I absolutely love your ring, but I feel the wedding band is a bit too wide and doesn't looked balanced.

I'd look for a thinner band!

5. I actually really like that, and I'm not usually into channel set rings. However I will suggest that if you don't feel like anything is quite right, you don't actually have to have a wedding band. I know people with only one engagement ring/wedding band. Might not be what you want but is always an option.

Kelkriska likes this.
  6. Crystalina and LucilleBall, thank you for the input.
    I'll keep searching for a weddingband and if I don't find one that matches I'll just wear the band on my right hand

7. I like it. I think it's a nice compliment to your ER.

8. I like it!!