Need Help Finding Auth Miu Miu Sunglasses!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!! :smile: I have been looking up different sites trying to find the perfect one to buy from. But I am looking for real miu miu sunglasses. I don't really want to pay full price, if possible. But I really don't want to get scammed. Is this possible? They need to be trendy and big :]. Any suggestions would be great!! Do you think bagborroworsteal would have sunglasses they are selling that are miu miu?

2. Any sites you recon??? anyone? lol

3. Not sure about websites but have you tried TJ Maxx? It's hit or miss but I've gotten all 3 of my Miu Miu sunnies there for $20 each! One of them even had the case, cloth, and paperwork with it.

4. I've heard of a lot of people getting them for prices like that at TJM. Definitely worth going to check out a few stores if they're close.

5. I will do that! :smile: I was in tj maxx a couple times but never seen them, but I will look again...

6. Wow, that's an amazing deal! I just bought a pair from Loehmann's for $60 and thought that was a bargain.

7. I'd be happy to get somekind of deal like that. But paying around $300 for a pair, eh. I will try to find all my accessories on sale, but if its like LV there is not much you can do.

8. I also got a pair Miu Mius from TJ Maxx- I want to say they were in the $60 range. They are so cute- I've been checking my TJ Maxx for more for the past year but... no luck.:sad: A few years ago they had a gorgeous pair of Guccis for $60 and I didn't get them. Went back the next day and... yep, gone of course.:crybaby: They haunt me. You could always check ebay and post on the authenticate this forum to be sure.

9. if you can't find them at TJ Maxx or whatever, you can try otticanet.com

i've ordered multiple sunglasses from them and they're reputable and all glasses are new, and you'll get them for a dramatically lower price than retail, but not at TJ Maxx prices.