Need help finding a stylish Duffle / carry on bag for traveling

Neptune

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
I'm really interested in getting a LV keepall 50 or 55 with the strap, but I keep telling myself that I don't need to spend THAT much money on something I would use very often, seeing as I don't travel all that much.

I like the size and shape of the keepall 50 & 55, and I'd be interested in finding a bag similar to the shape, that is still stylish.

Thanks

The L.A.M.B. Eton style bag is very similar to the keepall. The retail price is $775, so I'm not sure if that is enough of a drop from the price of the keepall but here is a pic and a link:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2977219...a.m.b.+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

_5606166.jpg

It is available in different prints, but they have all gone on sale so you would have to find them on ebay or a discount store like Loehmann's. I HTH!

Thanks everyone, I love all the suggestion so far. I think I realized though, if I'm going to pay over $500 for something, I might as well save up for the keepall.

BUT, that
LeSportSac could be a great option. Good price!

^ I would agree about saving for the keepall. It's something that you will always love and it will last a long time. Maybe get a lesportsac in the meantime!

I'm really interested in getting a LV keepall 50 or 55 with the strap, but I keep telling myself that I don't need to spend THAT much money on something I would use very often, seeing as I don't travel all that much.

I like the size and shape of the keepall 50 & 55, and I'd be interested in finding a bag similar to the shape, that is still stylish.

Thanks

Reviving this thread...

So I am having the same thoughts. I am looking at this for my hubby. He is starting to travel more around the world and want him to look nice and a bit more refined. I was looking at the Keepall 55 with strap dammer graphite. :smile:

Are there any alternative to this? Thanks!