Need help finding a stylish Duffle / carry on bag for traveling

Neptune

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Southern California, USA
I'm really interested in getting a LV keepall 50 or 55 with the strap, but I keep telling myself that I don't need to spend THAT much money on something I would use very often, seeing as I don't travel all that much.

I like the size and shape of the keepall 50 & 55, and I'd be interested in finding a bag similar to the shape, that is still stylish.

Thanks

Neptune

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Southern California, USA
Thanks everyone, I love all the suggestion so far. I think I realized though, if I'm going to pay over $500 for something, I might as well save up for the keepall.

BUT, that
LeSportSac could be a great option. Good price!

pandorabox

Purses and Pretties
May 2, 2011
NJ
I'm really interested in getting a LV keepall 50 or 55 with the strap, but I keep telling myself that I don't need to spend THAT much money on something I would use very often, seeing as I don't travel all that much.

I like the size and shape of the keepall 50 & 55, and I'd be interested in finding a bag similar to the shape, that is still stylish.

Thanks
Reviving this thread...

So I am having the same thoughts. I am looking at this for my hubby. He is starting to travel more around the world and want him to look nice and a bit more refined. I was looking at the Keepall 55 with strap dammer graphite. :smile:

Are there any alternative to this? Thanks!