Need help finding a stylish Duffle / carry on bag for traveling

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm really interested in getting a LV keepall 50 or 55 with the strap, but I keep telling myself that I don't need to spend THAT much money on something I would use very often, seeing as I don't travel all that much.

I like the size and shape of the keepall 50 & 55, and I'd be interested in finding a bag similar to the shape, that is still stylish.

Thanks

2. Thanks everyone, I love all the suggestion so far. I think I realized though, if I'm going to pay over $500 for something, I might as well save up for the keepall.

BUT, that
    LeSportSac could be a great option. Good price!

3. ^ I would agree about saving for the keepall. It's something that you will always love and it will last a long time. Maybe get a lesportsac in the meantime!

4. I agree. Save for the Keepall. You won't be happy with anything else.

5. Reviving this thread...

So I am having the same thoughts. I am looking at this for my hubby. He is starting to travel more around the world and want him to look nice and a bit more refined. I was looking at the Keepall 55 with strap dammer graphite. :smile:

Are there any alternative to this? Thanks!

6. Floto Imports has some nice carry on.

Flotoimports.com

7. Take a look at Hartmann. Their quality and functionality will win you over.

8. Thank you! Please keep em coming.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum