Need help finding a "set" of silver jewelry

joseybird

O.G.
Nov 11, 2012
I am quite new to jewelry shopping, but I'm already forming ideas as to what kind of collection I want to start working on.

One thing I'd really like to have is a "set" of matching silver jewelry: earrings, ring, necklace, and bracelet. I'd like something a little unusual, but also simple and sturdy, that I could wear 24/7. I'd also like something relatively inexpensive.

My problem: I have no idea what jewelry designers/companies make matching jewelry (other than the obvious very high-end places). I've googled "silver jewelry set," but what I'm finding are only pairs.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Not sure your price-point or style, but Monica Vinader makes lovely pieces that are often coordinated that are well-worth it IMO.

On the cheaper end of the spectrum, I also check out Amazon, especially if I want to find matching pieces for an outfit in a hurry. I tend to buy my pieces based on what I fall in love with, so if I need something quickly that won't cost more than a week's worth of coffee, Amazon has a lot of great options.

Are there some designer styles that you gravitate towards?

Not sure your price-point or style, but Monica Vinader makes lovely pieces that are often coordinated that are well-worth it IMO.

On the cheaper end of the spectrum, I also check out Amazon, especially if I want to find matching pieces for an outfit in a hurry. I tend to buy my pieces based on what I fall in love with, so if I need something quickly that won't cost more than a week's worth of coffee, Amazon has a lot of great options.

Are there some designer styles that you gravitate towards?

Thanks!

I'm looking for prices lower than Tiffany's, and I'm not interestedin anything very exotic (at least, not for this set). I'be been checking out various popular jewelry sites posted in the reference forum, but if they have what I'm looking for it's a lot more tgan I want to pay for.

The problem is that I can rarely find brands with matching earrings, bravelet, ring AND pendant; usually it's just an earrings-pendant set, or whatnot.

I pike Etsy, but I'm finding it difficult to find what I want since most sellers don't organize their jewelry into "collections" for easy browsing.

If you're looking at Etsy, you can try searching for "Didae" pieces. Typically, they all have a similar aesthetic. I also really like the seller, Apostrophie, and many of the sellers do custom pieces.

It's also easier if you pick a certain motif or commonality on Etsy or Amazon. For example, I'll do searches for tulips, cherry blossoms, brushed metals, hummingbirds, bezel settings, or art deco depending on my mood. If you find a piece you like, you can do searches within the store to see what else is offered.

Amazon will also suggest a lot of the matching pieces too, especially with the Amazon collection. I'd really suggest checking them out.

I am quite new to jewelry shopping, but I'm already forming ideas as to what kind of collection I want to start working on.

One thing I'd really like to have is a "set" of matching silver jewelry: earrings, ring, necklace, and bracelet. I'd like something a little unusual, but also simple and sturdy, that I could wear 24/7. I'd also like something relatively inexpensive.

My problem: I have no idea what jewelry designers/companies make matching jewelry (other than the obvious very high-end places). I've googled "silver jewelry set," but what I'm finding are only pairs.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Thomas Sabo or Pandora :thinking:

One way to keep costs down could be to identify a style you like, rather than a designer.

For example, I know someone who is very partial to the San Marco design, and has a bracelet and her wedding ring in that style.

You can also do ball stud earrings, with silver bead necklace and bracelet. Many stores have something like that.

With silver jewelry being less expensive than gold, your particular theme preference can be indulged as well--hearts, open circle, dove, peace sign--there are so many.

Ross Simon often has good sales on silver jewelry. I've worn a silver bangle from there for years, and it's still in good shape.

Please do let us know if you find something you like!

On the lower end of the price scale, have you tried Berricle? I know you can browse by collection. I am not sure if any of the collections has everything you want but I've seen rings to necklaces and anklets being part of one set.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful suggestions! :smile: I'm a super-newbie to jewelry buying and you've been very welcoming and helpful :biggrin:

I just learned that one of my favorite designers on Etsy, who makes earrings, pendants, and rings in silver, can make matching bracelets, too! Not super-cheap, but I love the gold ring I bought from her last year, so I think I'll go that route for now.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful suggestions! :smile: I'm a super-newbie to jewelry buying and you've been very welcoming and helpful :biggrin:

I just learned that one of my favorite designers on Etsy, who makes earrings, pendants, and rings in silver, can make matching bracelets, too! Not super-cheap, but I love the gold ring I bought from her last year, so I think I'll go that route for now.
Awesome! Please post pics when they arrive; I'd love to see.

As a jewelry newbie myself who has been collecting bags for years, it's always better to focus on buying pieces that you love. Spending a little extra on something you wear all the time is less than spending less on something that gets worn for a month before you buy what you wanted in the first place.