Need help finding a Raisin GGH PT

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
    I wasn't expecting the Raisin GGH PT to be sold out so quickly. Called NY and South Coast stores and was told that none of the boutiques have any and they are not expecting any new ones coming in for months for sure.

Does anybody know where I can get one now??? Pls PM me if you know.

Also, is Black GGH PT pretty much available all the time? Just want to make sure so I don't have to hurry into buying this now. And is this one available outside of boutiques?

Thanks!

2. Check with Bal Las Vegas, Regina did have one just last week.

3. Not sure if you are interested since this is outside US - but CG'Fi' told me that Bal Milan has one in stock last week - GL ^^

4. no GGH is avail outside Bal boutiques, incl Black GGH.

The black GGH PT is pretty popular every season. The leather varies every season as well, so sometimes this may play a factor into when ppl get it.

5. I see. Thanks for pointing that out. What kind of black is this season's? I have one on hold for me and the SA says it's more of a true black. I love the idea of true black, which should look really nice with the GGH, but I have 2 black Chanel, so i'm also tempted to get a maybe different shade of black. What do you guys think? Anybody happens to have two or three different black balenciaga bags for a comparison shot?

Thanks!

6. Thank you for the info. Not sure how they charge tax and shipping and if i need to pay extra for importing this?

7. it's gone. :sad:

8. No prob! ^^
    You will not be charged the Euro VAT ~16.5% (I think?) however I am not sure of US custom if you decide to buy and ship to US..