Need Help Finding A Card Case

I knew what you meant and I think it's funny too! LOL!

olis, I hope you didn't think I was administering a tongue lashing, I swear I wasn't!

^ I think a LOT of people think I'm snarky:Push: I mean that, but I wish it weren't true.
I guess once in a while I'm not sugary enough, but after editing several dozen posts in an hour I start wanting to make it shorter and quicker each time so I can have fun and read what my friends are writing and really contribute! :biggrin:

There's a few people whose posts read w/ each first letter capitalized. I think this is the first time I commented . . . I didn't know it defaults to that for some people. . . I'm fascinated as to why though for real!

I think I've finally come to understand how it must be for mods. I was thinking about it one day and how it'd be tedious to just read threads every time you're on just to edit them, keep spam off the forum or break up cat fights! Most of us get on and socialize but you all have to fit socializing on inbetween the work. This is why I report posts now, not to be a tattletale but to help out the mods. Lots of us have no appreciation for what really goes into a smooth running forum and honestly, it's good that we don't. You all make it look easy and that's what you want. I took dance growing up and that was the goal; to make it look like anyone could do it regardless of how hard it was.

And nothing against the OP but yeah, the caps thing is hard to read. This isn't the first time I've seen it either. I'm curious about why it happens automatically too! Wonder if anyone knows?

does it really matter? how hard could it possibly be to read whether its in all caps or all lower case? im home now and im gonna be typing in all caps so if you(generally speaking) cant read my posts then i guess ill have to rely on replies from those who can.
and to those of you who said the catfights are funny, well youre so right!! this is obsurd. who cares how its typed, as long as its there!

yeah, actually it does matter to most people, it's referred to as 'netiquette' and we didn't make it up.
Certain type sets are more difficult to read than others, it's no big deal, but it's also not uncommon for people to comment or notice.

Did I miss a "cat fight"?
:search:

does it really matter? how hard could it possibly be to read whether its in all caps or all lower case? im home now and im gonna be typing in all caps so if you(generally speaking) cant read my posts then i guess ill have to rely on replies from those who can.
and to those of you who said the catfights are funny, well youre so right!! this is obsurd. who cares how its typed, as long as its there!

:wtf:

OK, back to the Card Case search. Have you checked in the COACH Outlets or on eBay for one. On eBay, you could put in a search to send you daily emails if it finds, "COACH Pink Card Case".

Give it a try and Good Luck!:tup:

Did I miss a "cat fight"?

I think my post was misunderstood so I apologize. I'm not criticizing the OP either. I was speaking in general to swanky really. I went off topic, my fault!

But yeah, it's hard to read certain type, like all caps (and that's shouting and on the internet considered rude) or very small type. Even certain colors are hard to read. It's just nicer to type in a way that everyone can read and enjoy your posts. There's lots of nice gals here and it'd be shame to not get to 'meet' all of them because it's difficult to read your posts. Anyway, my apologies for straying off topic!

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: YIKES!!! its all kindness...not a cat fight!! LIGHTEN UP!!! :tup::tup::tup:

ok forget the whole thing. blown way outta proportion! it was just irritating when all i did was post a question and a need then outta the blue i get my ass rode for the way i typed it! sorry to have offended anyone. thank you to those who actually read the post for what it was and offered help finding what i needed.
everyone....have a great day!!

there's just a lack of communication here obviously.
I didn't "ride anyone's ass" I joked about it to show that I was merely pointing it out, NOT trying to police you. And I certainly was not participating in a "cat fight".
You're new here so you definitely don't know my personality . . . but I think you jumped to conclusions about my intentions.
The people who joked back w/ me knew I wasn't being snotty, that's part of what was funny.

Type in all caps all day everyday, I don't care. I really don't.
But you'll have people comment . . . .

I hope you found the card case you were looking for!:flowers:

Yeah that's perfect for like trade shows and events that I go to for my job. I usually keep my business cards in my pocket or the badge that they give me lol. I think one of those would make me look way more pro.