Need help!!! exchange policy at Selfridges London

mim_19

Jan 1, 2009
Hey everybody !! I bought the bag yesterday at Louis Vuitton Selfridgers London and it has a little scratch but im very worry. I just want to ask everyone who still online that am i able to exchange my bag or not? im very worry that they will say its just a little thing but i really don't like it so i would like to go exchange it immmediately tommorrow. so if anyone know do they dop the exchange or not please tell me? im can't sleep

You should be able to, esp because of the scratch and also Selfridgers policy. Is the reciept printed with the Selfridges policy at the back?
Well I've returned things in the Chanel dept in the manchester branch, so should be ok. Just be nice to them and they should do an exchange or even refund :smile:

It doesn't hurt to try and take it back and see what a manager says. Most are pretty good and will take it back but if they think the bag has been used they generally won't return. Did you notice it when you got home.. I try to really look over bags for any flaws before leaving the store.

Thank you very much chubbyshopper !! i do worry because i read at Louis Vuitton website and they said i can exchange at every store except at Selfridges and Harrod so i was so worry.