Need Help Denim Cabas or Black Modern Chain Tote

luv4bags

O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
Ok Ladies,

I have been extremely bad these past 2 weeks. I purchased 2 Chanel wallets, Chanel navy patent wedges, 2 Chanel bags, and other non Chanel items.

The problem is I really want to purchase the Black Modern Chain tote E/W. However if I keep buying I will never be able to get this bag. I received a call from one of my SA's today indicating she has the denim cabas. She proceeded to tell me how cute the smaller denim bag is in comparison to the larger denim. Not to mention she just received the pearl necklace in both colors. Can she read my mind or what? Anyway should I be a good girl and save up for the Modern Chain? My heart is telling me to save but my mind is saying I need a CHANEL fix. Please help me!!:shrugs:

LOL well my two bags

Red Caviar Jumbo (New Chain)
Black Reissue (Rare)

I do have a pink Medallion Tote (brand new). Hmm maybe I should sell that? I took it out the bag last week because that thought ran across my mind but the pink is beautiful.

I would wait for the modern chain. If you keep getting things that you really don't need, it won't satisfy your wanting for the modern chain. Just keep telling yourself (if you get the urge to buy something else besides the modern chain) NO, I want the modern chain! And look at a picture of the modern chain. That always motvates me to save up for something I want.