Need help deciding

Well you know I like the totally PM in DE ;) - I remember thinking the delightful PM looked great on you because your frame is so petite so I wouldn't do the NF because I imagine its a little big for your frame and you already have one. I would recommend the totally PM in mono or DE or the sully. The sully PM seems pretty small though. I have never tried it on - just noticed it hanging while I was LV.

There is something about the totally in DE otherwise, I say try some mono :smile:. If you are going to be too stressed though, don't worry about not having it in your collection because you won't use it.

GL with your decision!

Thank you Amstevens, you are so nice. I hope you are enjoying your Totally pm de. It does look like a bag I would probably use a lot. I don't know why I never considered it before I bought my other de bags this year. I think the Sully mm is supposed to be a similar size to the Delightful pm so I may go for it. I tried it on last week and found it very comfortable. It has a zip and not too much vachetta! It really is now between Sully mm and Totally pm de. I worry that the totally mono pm will not age so well, where as Sully ages nicely.

I am very bad at making decisions! I have tried on all the ones that I am considering and still cannot decide!

In my collection so far I have:

Neverfull mm de
Speedy 30b de
Marylebone pm
Eva Clutch in mono and de
Mini Pochette azur
Old style de pochette

I did buy a Delightful pm but I sold it because I couldnot get it to hand nicely on me, maybe I should have given it more time. I want to add a comfortable shoulder bag that zips to my collection. I really like Totally pm in de but I already have so many de. Would it be silly to add another de? I am also considering

Sully pm/mm
Totally pm in mono
Or should I go for Neverfull mono and wear cinched in with zipped organiser?

I am 5"3 with skinny frame.I Have looked at the threads in the clubhouse. Which would you choose?
mono neverfull definitely doesn't sound like the right choice, because you want a zipped bag.. I would choose the mono totally!

I am same frame as you, 5'3 and petite. I sold my speedy b30 Mono and got speedy b25 DE few weeks ago. Love Love Love speedy b25 so much! You can consider it! I am so crazy about it and selling my other unused bags to fund for speedy b25 Mono! If you don't mind having two similiar bags but different sizes

Thank you Amstevens, you are so nice. I hope you are enjoying your Totally pm de. It does look like a bag I would probably use a lot. I don't know why I never considered it before I bought my other de bags this year. I think the Sully mm is supposed to be a similar size to the Delightful pm so I may go for it. I tried it on last week and found it very comfortable. It has a zip and not too much vachetta! It really is now between Sully mm and Totally pm de. I worry that the totally mono pm will not age so well, where as Sully ages nicely.

I don't think you can go wrong with either choice :smile: please do a reveal when you decide !

I am same frame as you, 5'3 and petite. I sold my speedy b30 Mono and got speedy b25 DE few weeks ago. Love Love Love speedy b25 so much! You can consider it! I am so crazy about it and selling my other unused bags to fund for speedy b25 Mono! If you don't mind having two similiar bags but different sizes

Thank you, I have been drooling over your pictures of your new de Speedy b25 and charm! Your post is helpful as we are the same size so it is good to know what works for my size. :smile: