Need help deciding

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I am very bad at making decisions! I have tried on all the ones that I am considering and still cannot decide!

In my collection so far I have:

Neverfull mm de
Speedy 30b de
Marylebone pm
Eva Clutch in mono and de
Mini Pochette azur
Old style de pochette

I did buy a Delightful pm but I sold it because I couldnot get it to hand nicely on me, maybe I should have given it more time. I want to add a comfortable shoulder bag that zips to my collection. I really like Totally pm in de but I already have so many de. Would it be silly to add another de? I am also considering

Sully pm/mm
Totally pm in mono
Or should I go for Neverfull mono and wear cinched in with zipped organiser?

I am 5"3 with skinny frame.I Have looked at the threads in the clubhouse. Which would you choose?

I really like Speedy 25b de too as I find the 30 too big on the shoulder but the 25 nice for shoulder carry. I think all the vachetta on mono speedy b25 scares me a bit. I know, too much de!

I really like Speedy 25b de too as I find the 30 too big on the shoulder but the 25 nice for shoulder carry. I think all the vachetta on mono speedy b25 scares me a bit. I know, too much de!

Hi Rani, I have Speedy B DE in both 25 and 30 precisely due to I couldn't make a decision between those two and both of them are my most used bags :smile:
Re shoulder bag, how about Totally PM in Azur? It's my 3rd most used LV bags, really comfortable and looks great especially in the warmer months, the patina vachetta also relatively minimal and adds character. Good luck with your decision!

PS: also as suggested by @LitGeek, the new Turenne is a great choice too :smile:

In my opinion, definitely 25 and not 30. 25 looks great crossbody, shoulder and carried I think 30 looks strange cross body and like a duffel bag or luggage. It is very comfy and as for all the vachetta I sprayed mine with appleguard and no spots after a year! I don't carry it in pouring rain but a drizzle, no problem as the spots go away within a few minutes:smile:

Hi Rani, I have Speedy B DE in both 25 and 30 precisely due to I couldn't make a decision between those two and both of them are my most used bags :smile:
Re shoulder bag, how about Totally PM in Azur? It's my 3rd most used LV bags, really comfortable and looks great especially in the warmer months, the patina vachetta also relatively minimal and adds character. Good luck with your decision!

PS: also as suggested by @LitGeek, the new Turenne is a great choice too :smile:

Thanks Klatte, i really like my Speedy b30 de, I also feel that sometimes it would be nice to have the smaller size too when I carry less and want a smaller bag to use. I think the b25 size would suit my frame.

In my opinion, definitely 25 and not 30. 25 looks great crossbody, shoulder and carried I think 30 looks strange cross body and like a duffel bag or luggage. It is very comfy and as for all the vachetta I sprayed mine with appleguard and no spots after a year! I don't carry it in pouring rain but a drizzle, no problem as the spots go away within a few minutes:smile:

Thank you, I like the Speedy b25 and am now considering it as this style is smaller than my other bags. Hmmm, maybe mono Speedy b25!

I don't think is silly to have one print in your collection. Most of my LV's are in mono as I like this print the most (I only have one in DE & DA).
Love my Sully it's comfortable and stylish. Nothing beats Delightful ' s strap for comfort. You should check out the new Turenne, looks similar to speedy b. Good luck :smile:

You have a lovely collection. I would say you might have a fear of the vachetta.;)
I would suggest the sully MM because it has the least vachetta and you can always have it changed and voila, new bag all over again. That's why I chose the trevi for minimal vachetta.
The turrenne as suggested is also a nice option.

You have a lovely collection. I would say you might have a fear of the vachetta.;)
I would suggest the sully MM because it has the least vachetta and you can always have it changed and voila, new bag all over again. That's why I chose the trevi for minimal vachetta.
The turrenne as suggested is also a nice option.

Thank you! I do really like the Sully mm. You are right, it does not have much vachetta. You are lucky to have Trevi pm it is gorgeous. :smile: