Need help deciding!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had my eye on a nudeish color classic city but I can only find it at Neiman Marcus and was told it was a 2013 color.

My problem is that I want to buy it from Nordstrom because of their customer service and their willingness to exchange it if I find something wrong with it but they only have this season's colors. Does anyone know about the customer service at NM and the Balenciaga store? So I can either get the nude color at NM or a different color at nordys or balenciaga. What should I do!!

2. I have purchased 3 of my Bbags at NM, I found a SA that I like for the first two, she was very helpful. The 3rd was an online purchase and that was kind of a nightmare; the bag became back ordered days after I ordered it, I had to track down one in store myself, shipping was delayed (Fedex was at fault here). They have a generous return policy and free shipping, so that is a plus.