Need help deciding....

Hmm...well my bestie has the black hobo/crossbody and she lovesss it! She uses it as her everyday purse a lot of the time. She especially loves it because she wears it crossbody with jeans and because it's black, she doesn't have to worry about color transfer! :smile:

I do love the look of the grey one though...It's such a nice, light, neutral palate.

I guess what I would ask is: do you have a lot of black (or grey) bags? How will you primarily be wearing it? Do you wear jeans often? :smile:

Hmm...well my bestie has the black hobo/crossbody and she lovesss it! She uses it as her everyday purse a lot of the time. She especially loves it because she wears it crossbody with jeans and because it's black, she doesn't have to worry about color transfer! :smile:

I do love the look of the grey one though...It's such a nice, light, neutral palate.

I guess what I would ask is: do you have a lot of black (or grey) bags? How will you primarily be wearing it? Do you wear jeans often? :smile:

I do wear jeans often, but want something classy for work as well. (Dress pants, bus. casual) I don't have any black or grey bags atm, I just use a wristlet. I love how different the grey is.

But black goes with everything :/

There will always be another black bag though... So while black does go with everything, I think that the grey python hobo is neutral enough to be worn with most everything. I think that you should possibly wait until you find a black bag that you "love" and get the grey python in this style bag because you used the "L" word when you initially referred to it! :smile:

Last edited:
There will always be another black bag though... So while black does go with everything, I think that the grey python hobo is neutral enough to be worn with most everything. I think that you should possibly wait until you find a black bag that you "love" and get the grey python in this style bag because you used the "l" word when you initially referred to it! :smile:

I agree!

There will always be another black bag though... So while black does go with everything, I think that the grey python hobo is neutral enough to be worn with most everything. I think that you should possibly wait until you find a black bag that you "love" and get the grey python in this style bag because you used the "L" word when you initially referred to it! :smile:

Thank you for being the voice of reason!! :smile: and the python is cheaper :biggrin: