Need Help deciding!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so awhile back I sold my speedy 30 in ebene due to peeling handles and recently purchased the speedy 30 in monogram to replace it. Now I am wanting slgs to go with it but I do not want them all in the same print if that makes sense. I just purchased the cles in the damier ebene but I havent used it yet but last night I discovered that they have the mini pochette and I am a sucker for wristlet that I can throw my cards and phone in and go:smile: So I was thinking about getting the mini pochette in the damier ebene since I will be using it non stop and then return the cles for either the damier ebene or the damier azur or maybe even the monogram. I have always wanted a slg in azur but not sure how they will hold up. What do you guys think?

2. I'm not a fan of azur accessories - because any DE bags with red lining will rub against the azur and transfer colour.

Go for mono and DE.

3. #3 Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
    I think the pochette is more functional than the cles for what you mentioned your needs are, and in that case, totally go for it! I think the Damier Ebene print looks great with monogram, and I even like the Multicolore Black in a SLG to coordinate with the monogram. I have no experience with Damier Azur since my vintage bag is monogram and I do not have even have the Damier Ebene bag I'm saving for yet.

4. Thanks for the reply. I havent even thought of the multicolor until you mentioned it :smile: