Need help deciding....

pdxmatts

May 17, 2012
I have a Black Laila that I still have the tags on. I can't decide if I should keep her. Every time I try her on I think she is just to big and heavy for me and not sure if I will ever wear her. But when I look at her, I think of how gorgeous she is. I don't know what to do. I really want a good everyday bag for the fall/winter. Should I keep it or return her. Help... :thinking:

You guys are so right. That's why I love your opinions. This is so hard to make a decision on. I have tried all of the Kristin styles and it just wasn't working for me.

I have a Black Laila that I still have the tags on. I can't decide if I should keep her. Every time I try her on I think she is just to big and heavy for me and not sure if I will ever wear her. But when I look at her, I think of how gorgeous she is. I don't know what to do. I really want a good everyday bag for the fall/winter. Should I keep it or return her. Help... :thinking:

OK, I know exactly what you are going through. I've had this same thing with the Laila since she first came out. I loved it but I was afraid she was too big. I even went into the FP store more than once to buy it and left without it. I finally decided that since I truly do love it, then it is the perfect bag for me. Someone once told me that a bag can never be too big, so keeping that in mind, I now have a beautiful Laila in my collection.

I say if you love it, then keep it and use it.

I've never had a $698 coach bag before that I got for such a great deal. It's hard to give up on great deals on deletes. Why can't I find that perfect bag.
It's only a good deal if you love the bag and love carrying it. I've been in your shoes before and finally returned the bag. It's not worth having a beautiful bag just sitting in the closet because she doesn't work for you.
I say return her and get a bag that's not as heavy (Laila is a heavy bag) that you can truely enjoy.