Need help deciding

Purselovn

lovin lots shop not
Jun 7, 2009
Does anyone have my problem of not being able to decide between two great bags? unfortunately im unable to buy one of each in a different color at this time...The Rio versus the Stam please help decide.. i think the stam is a better fit for my height and weight.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 131
I love the rio, but you are very petite and the rio does look big on you, which is not a bad look - I actually like big bags - the stam is a much better fit imo and it does seem that you have doubts about the rio so go with the stam.
Have you tried putting your things into the rio it might be less slouchy and look smaller.

Have you tried putting your things into the rio it might be less slouchy and look smaller.

I actually have 2 wallets and a makeup bag in the modeling rio picture and it does weigh it down alot and makes it look longer..but the slouchy is what i absolutely love about the rio.

Rio
attachment.php

Stam
attachment.php

For some reason, I like the Rio on you better. It makes you look taller IMO.

I think i have made my decision to keep the stam for the black bag ive been searching for. thank u all for your input. if i had extra money..i would love to get the rio in beige.
:yahoo: so excited to use it all up!