Need help deciding!

which size to get?

• Praline RH WORK

• Praline RH City

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok, I first voted for the praline city but now after seeing the modeling pictures, the work is going to look better on you. They both look good but the city looks a tad small.

i voted for the work too, but also think that the PT might be an option for you :graucho:

Agree with you, too. Work looks more balanced on you (because of what I cart around with me, I am a sucker for big bags for day and teensy bags for night, and not in between).

But the Part-time is a nice option - when softened up, it drapes, drops and looks like a City, and is not as big as the Work.

I think they both look great on you (I don't think the City looks too small, nor the Work too big). Since you seem to be leaning towards the Work, I'd go that way. Although if it was me ... I'm more a City girl (I tried a Work but let it go because it just felt too large for my everyday "stuff").

From the photo, I'd go for Work. But have you ever consider Part time? It looks like City, only a bit bigger and longer. I think it'd be fantastic on you.

HTH!