need help deciding...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i recently bought a cordovan and kp corc but was intending to keep only one. i loved the cordovan leather so much so i bought a conrad cordovan and planned on returning the cordo corc. now, i'm stuck with these bags and couldn't decide which one to keep. i uploaded some pics so i hope you hotties can help me decide. i would appreciate your input. thanks!

corcovado cordovan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

conrad

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

kp corc

[​IMG]

2. They all look great, but I think the cordovan Conrad looks awesome on you! It really works on you.
    The cordovan Corc is nice too, if you don't mind the weight. I did, so I returned this beauty.

Why are you unsure?

3. thanks, swolf, i actually compared the kp and the cordovan, the difference in weight wasn't much of an issue to me. i'm unsure because i'm more of a big bag person and the conrad is kinda small, but i'm loving the crossbody option. i already have the kp corc so i thought of returning the cordo corc but she's such a beauty, it's so hard to let her go.....

4. You're petite, so the Conrad really works, IMO.

5. I love the cordovan corc on you the most, then the kp corc. I guess I'm not that into the conrad (in general) but especially in cordovan--too conservative I think. On the other hand, I think it looks hot in ginger.

6. fifishin, I agree with swolfcg: they all look really great on you and each is so different. The Conrad for sure looks super cute. I'd say it's a definite keeper. As for the corcs, I guess it'll have to come down to which leather you think will work best for you. I'd lean toward the KP if you decide to keep the Conrad, though...just for variety.

7. I like them all on you. But if it were me, I'd let one of the cordovans go (that offers a little more variety). Probably the Conrad.

8. I really love the Conrad on you, so that's a keeper for sure. If it were me, even as amazing as the cordovan leather is, I'd then keep the KP corc so that I had more variety.

9. I think it depends on how much you like a certain bag. I have the cordovan and KP corc because I love the style so much. The conrad is really cute and nice for a change of style but just too small for my liking. Tough decision, I know...they all look great on you though!

10. thanks so much, girls! i would probably put some of my stuff on these babies and see which one (or two) would really work for me. or maybe, i would ask my dh if i could keep all three :smile: i really appreciate all your help!

11. The Cordovan Corcovado looks really good on you -- but then they truly all look good. I even like the Conrad on you, though if you are not into small bags, that might be the one to return.

12. Cordovan Corcovado!:tup:

13. ^^^ yes! Cordovan Corc for sure! It looks AMAZING on you!

14. Another vote for the Cordovan Corc! Even though it's a big bag, you carry it very well. And I also find the Conrad a tad conservative. Looks a bit old for you based upon what you're wearing.

15. Cordovan Corc is scrumptious but very heavy, even empty. It left red marks on my shoulder, just toting it around my apt. But yes, it's beautiful, but not worth the trouble.