Need help deciding ....!!!

satouyuri

Sep 12, 2007
got my damier papillon 30...and i would like to get a coin purse that goes with my papillon

which one do you guess think would look better on my papillon30?
1. monogram round coin purse
2. monogram key&change holder
3. damier ebony key&change holder
4. damier azur key&change holder
5. vernis key&change holder
6. other

another question...do most of just use that key&change as a decoration or u really use it to put ur coins or keys? coz the key&change holder looks like it can't hold too much change. but i am not sure if it's really like that. thx

another question...do most of just use that key&change as a decoration or u really use it to put ur coins or keys? coz the key&change holder looks like it can't hold too much change. but i am not sure if it's really like that. thx

I also choose damier ebone key and change holder! :love:

It can fit in my slim mobile phone, some cards, coins & keys !! :tup:

For me it's only for keys or as a decoration, it's too small for coins for me. That's why I recommended the Ludlow Wallet. It's small and very nice, but it holds a lot.:tup:

Vernis Cles in Pomme, Framboise (if you can find one), or Amarante. Any one of those would look great. I have one in Pomme. I'm not one for having a cles as decoration, so I use mine for credit cards and small store cards. I am not able to fit keys inside, though.