Which clutch would you get?

• Black SGH Envelope Clutch

• Black SGH Flat Handle Clutch

Results are only viewable after voting.

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Ok ladies,

Im getting a Black clutch with SGH but cant decide between 2 styles. Between the Giant Envelope clutch and the Giant Flat Handle Clutch, which one do you guys think has a hotter look? Do you think they're both as practicle for a night out?

Please help? Which one would you guys get?

I vote for the flat clutch.... more practical with the strap... I originally wanted the envelope coz i thought it was just really feminine and all... but if i cant have my hands free, then I'll pass... the strap on the flat will be better for a night out IMHO.... good luck!

How will you be using this bag mostly? I see the handle clutch as an all-purpose one, like going to the shops to get groceries, running errands etc, and also for dinners or clubbing etc. I see the envelope clutch as very classy, a little bit glam, and mostly for nice dinners or functions out. Just my opinions though!

I vote for the envelope clutch. It is very cool, easy to hold, and holds a lot. I think it is better for clubbing, dinner, etc. as it seems dressier than the flat clutch to me.

I love the look of the envelope clutch, but I prefer the handle clutch for ease of holding.

Anyone who owns an envelope clutch to share on how easy it is to hold/use?