Need help deciding!!!

simplyprincess

Beauty is Orange...
Jul 5, 2006
OK ladies I need some major help. I've been doing a little spring cleaning in the closet. Sadly I sold several H purses to make room for others. It was selfish of me if I kept ones I havent been using ...right? So some went bye bye. Now here is my problem....DH recieved a call from our SA. She has several Birkins for me. NONE are exotics. So here is a list:

Raisin Togo 35cm w/PH
Black Togo 35cm w/PH
Raisin boxcalf 30cm w/PH
Black boxcalf 35cm w/PH
Blue Jean Epsom 35cm w/PH

I'm thinking something boxcalf. I sold my Black Togo 35cm w/GH and my Blue Jean Togo 35cm w/PH. But now I'm completely regretting it! So I was thinking Black boxcalf...what do you think?

Great to hear about such great choices even though non-exotics. Lucky you (sincerely):tup:
Black boxcalf 35cm w/PH - feels sooo good to even think about it hurts:love:

Well can you just have them all? If not I would love Box... But could you just take them all? So lucky to have so many options! By the way does the size make a difference? Good luck!

Glad to hear that boxcalf is coming back!!
I think Black boxcalf is the way to go!!

Is it coming back? I didn't know it went away, but if so I'm glad it's back too. I love box, and chamonix too. Does "coming back" mean they're making more of it, or just that more people seem to want it?
As for the lucky pfer w/the choice, it's a really tough one. Box raisin sounds dramatic fabulous, if that's your sort of thing. good luck.

You can get me one of the Raisins if you're feeling like Santa at all! :smile:

Have you been only wanting exotics? If so, why not wait it out? If not, there are some yummy choices on there.