Need help deciding!!!

simplyprincess

Beauty is Orange...
Jul 5, 2006
OK ladies I need some major help. I've been doing a little spring cleaning in the closet. Sadly I sold several H purses to make room for others. It was selfish of me if I kept ones I havent been using ...right? So some went bye bye. Now here is my problem....DH recieved a call from our SA. She has several Birkins for me. NONE are exotics. So here is a list:

Raisin Togo 35cm w/PH
Black Togo 35cm w/PH
Raisin boxcalf 30cm w/PH
Black boxcalf 35cm w/PH
Blue Jean Epsom 35cm w/PH

I'm thinking something boxcalf. I sold my Black Togo 35cm w/GH and my Blue Jean Togo 35cm w/PH. But now I'm completely regretting it! So I was thinking Black boxcalf...what do you think?

Aminamina

George CortinaAah
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
Great to hear about such great choices even though non-exotics. Lucky you (sincerely):tup:
Black boxcalf 35cm w/PH - feels sooo good to even think about it hurts:love:

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Well can you just have them all? If not I would love Box... But could you just take them all? So lucky to have so many options! By the way does the size make a difference? Good luck!

lee217

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
Glad to hear that boxcalf is coming back!!
I think Black boxcalf is the way to go!!
Is it coming back? I didn't know it went away, but if so I'm glad it's back too. I love box, and chamonix too. Does "coming back" mean they're making more of it, or just that more people seem to want it?
As for the lucky pfer w/the choice, it's a really tough one. Box raisin sounds dramatic fabulous, if that's your sort of thing. good luck.

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
You can get me one of the Raisins if you're feeling like Santa at all! :smile:

Have you been only wanting exotics? If so, why not wait it out? If not, there are some yummy choices on there.