need help deciding.....

kringey

For the love of bags and shoes
O.G.
May 14, 2006
Okay, I am returning my denim coco cabas tomorrow so i could afford to purchase a jumbo flap before the price increase. Should i go with the jumbo caviar or jumbo patent? TIA

I prefer the jumbo caviar because it is more classic and timeless but this is just my own personal preference and opinion! What are you leaning towrads at the moment?

I prefer the jumbo caviar because it is more classic and timeless but this is just my own personal preference and opinion! What are you leaning towrads at the moment?

actually, i really want the caviar, but the other day i saw the patent one and OMG!!i was just staring at it.. :lol:

oohtough one. I have a jumbo patent navy and a jumbo beige caviar...love them both. Not sure what I'd do ifI could only keep once. I'd pick the one that will be the most versatile in your wardrobe. Patent ones tend to be harder go get a hold of later on......so if you can afford to get both at some point....you may want to consider the patent.

personally i would go for the caviar. but i think u should follow your heart, if u think u're going to use more if it's the patent, don't isten to us.
u're the one who's going to carry that bag and not us :yes:

I'm partial to the caviar - at least it's leather and can will withstand the test of time...I feel that the patent bags are overpriced, even if it is chanel (i apologize in advance to all the patent lovers.. this is just my opinion)

thanks guys for your help!!! I fell in love with patent when i saw it a while ago, but... i saw the white caviar too!!! and OMG now i really can't decide.. and i love the timeless tote too in white... this is so hard...