Need Help deciding...

javaboo

What to wear?
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Hi Everyone,

I just got a Damier Brazza wallet but I was thinking about exchanging it for PTI wallet. If you guys choose the PTI which line should I get it in? Please help me decide if I should keep the Damier wallet or exchange it for something else.

Thanks in advance!

I very very much do NOT like the PTI because it's very long/vertical and it's like... "where do I place my hand along the trifold when the wallet's open????" lol

So I'd say, stick with yer Brazza! It's very functional!:yes:

I must be "wallet dumb" but I have no idea what a brazza looks like. I'd love to see one so post photos!
I am not a PTI fan either, I actually prefer a "zipped wallet and paper holder" that has a seperate passport thing that I use for a small wallet in my pochette accessories when I need something small. eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton; Zipped Wallet with ID Paper Holder; sm
I used to love PTIs til I got this wallet and have since I sold my multicolore ones cause I just hate them now. lol

My vote is keep your brazza! :smile:

Thanks for your help so far. I do like the Brazza but I was just wondering if it would be better for the wallet to have a snap button to close it.

Here is a picture of the Brazza, I don't think they have it for sale on eLux.

Details from Vuitton.com:
- Size: 3.9" x 7.5"
- Damier canvas, grained leather lining
- Twelve credit card slots
- A slot for business cards or ID photos
- A spacious, zippered pocket for change on the left
- One large gusseted pocket for papers and receipts
- Four patch pockets

attachment.php

Attachments

• brazza.gif
    brazza.gif
    42.7 KB · Views: 67
I have one similar to that I think in mono.
It is the "credit card and yen holder" on vuitton.com and doesnt have a snap. I carry my checkbook in it because I never use it and any documents and cards I dont normally need on hand in my regular wallet and it usually stays in the bottom of my purse or glove compartment of my car. One thing about it is that with stuff in it, it doesn't lay closed very well. I don't think mine has a zipper but it does have the large gusseted pocket and tons of slots for cards.
I do prefer one with a snap, but it is a nice wallet so it's up to you.
If I had to choose between the one without a snap and the PTI, I'd probably take the PTI. I'd still recommend the one I mentioned earlier as it is big enough for even a checkbook but small enough to fit in my pochette accessories and comes with an extra document/passport holder so it's a two-for-one. lol
Tough decisions! Good luck!