Need help deciding which LV!!!!!!

kerri

Mar 9, 2006
:wondering I've been having with-drawal symptons i haven't bought a bag in ages.I'd decided on a Chloe paddington then my 2 best friends and sister-in-law kind of "jumped on the band wagon".Anyway after joining PF i've started to really appreciate LV and i want to buy my first one,i usually buy Gucci or Prada and i have one small Chanel but now i have made a decisione I WANT A LOUIS VUITTON so Speedy25 or Popincourt. THANKS:unsure:

Popincourt! I'm biased as I want this as my next bag myself :smile: Depends on if you like handheld or shoulderbag though? I don't like handheld so it's an easy choice for me :smile:

i usually buy shoulderbags but............hmm maybe i need to see them close up. What worries me is if i can't decide i'll go to LV be surrounded by beautiful bags and come out with more than i can afford.Thanks anyway for the advice i'll let you know what i choose.

Aren't both Speedy 25 and Popincourt hand-held bags? I thought Popincourt Haute was the shoulder one.

I would choose the Speedy though! I personally love the shape and find it to be THE perfect everyday bag!

p10825997_ph_hero.jpg
this is the popincourt i mean, irealised after that Twinklette had mentioned the wrong one.