Need help deciding which LV!!!!!!

1. :wondering I've been having with-drawal symptons i haven't bought a bag in ages.I'd decided on a Chloe paddington then my 2 best friends and sister-in-law kind of "jumped on the band wagon".Anyway after joining PF i've started to really appreciate LV and i want to buy my first one,i usually buy Gucci or Prada and i have one small Chanel but now i have made a decisione I WANT A LOUIS VUITTON so Speedy25 or Popincourt. THANKS:unsure:

2. Speedy 25 but the spedy 30 would also be nice.. :P

3. Popincourt! I'm biased as I want this as my next bag myself :smile: Depends on if you like handheld or shoulderbag though? I don't like handheld so it's an easy choice for me :smile:

4. i say go with the popincourt.

5. i'd have to say Speedy 25 or 30

6. i usually buy shoulderbags but............hmm maybe i need to see them close up. What worries me is if i can't decide i'll go to LV be surrounded by beautiful bags and come out with more than i can afford.Thanks anyway for the advice i'll let you know what i choose.

7. Speedy 25.

8. My vote is for the Speedy!

9. Aren't both Speedy 25 and Popincourt hand-held bags? I thought Popincourt Haute was the shoulder one.

I would choose the Speedy though! I personally love the shape and find it to be THE perfect everyday bag!

10. Personally I like the Popincourt better (b/c of its structure and the cute tassels and shape) but if this is your first LV, go for the speedy.

11. [​IMG]this is the popincourt i mean, irealised after that Twinklette had mentioned the wrong one.

12. popincourt, less common than speedy

13. speedy

14. They are quite similar. I lean toward Speedy, but really dislike its sagginess factor. If you are okay with it, then Speedy? =)

15. Speedy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice