need help deciding which color alexandra to get

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a blue patent and a champagne alexandra on hold but I can't decide which one to get. Has there been any issues with the blue patent alexandra as fas as the patent peeling? I'm also concerned about the champagne being too light. I would appreciate any advice. tia

2. I have been reading about all these bags peeling. I think it is on a bag to bag case.
    I change my bags way to often to have issues. I would say get the blue patent -

3. I would say get the blue patent also. It is a gorgeous bag and the patent leather is very soft on this bag not stiff at all.

4. Its funny you should post this, because I am in the same dilemma.
    Ever since I got my Alexandra, its become my favorite style, and that has really surprised me. But I have a studded OP so I cannot comment on any peeling. Between the 2 you have listed, I think that blue patent is gorgeous.

The 3 I am torn between for my 2nd Alexandra are the silver metallic, apple green and suede studded petrol. Whats funny about that is I will probably walk out with the champagne. Why cant we have them all? :nuts:
    I need help....LOL

5. I have the Champagne Alexandra, and I really do Love the color - Have not had any problems at all with this color, and goes with everything - Oh and the leather is so soft. I say go for Champagne

6. I have the gunmetal metallic and the silver is flaking off after 11 days and I am very nice/careful with my bags....i am returning/exchanging it today....

love the Alex bag...trying to decide what other color to get instead....

7. I saw a blue patent at one of my outlets and I really liked the color. I'm not a big fan of patent but this seemed to be a somewhat subtle patent, not as stiff as some of them so I thought it would be a great everyday type bag but as I was looking it over, I saw 1 spot where it was already rubbing off and one where it was cracked :sad: so that made the decision for me. I saw it at my other outlet too and it was fine but if the one could look like that, I'm sure the other could too.
    I did buy a champagne one and it is so soft! I didn't think much of this style when it first came out but am so glad I checked it out at the outlet.

8. I have the champagne alexandra I paid FP for her and love her..tags still on I am trying to do a PA at the outlet. I also bought the alexandra sig at the outlet just as an everyday bag..

9. I'm not a big fan of patent and I think that you can wear the champagne color with a lot more. Champagne gets my vote.

10. I think I like the Champagne too. I have seen it IRL and its gorgeous.

11. i would go with the blue patent leather. good luck!

12. ditto!!

13. Champagne....
    It's more neutral and imo more pizazzy than the blue patent.

14. I vote for the champagne too! I saw it on a lady last night and the color was tdf. I had the blue patent on hold for me at the outlet and I saw it yesterday. I didn't like how dull this blue patent was compared to my cobalt blue patent Sabrina.

15. How Funny, same dilemma. They are holding op art khaki, Blue Patent, Silver metallic,violet croc, I let the champagne go, it's beautiful, but Im worried about it getting dirty,transfer. I had the Silver Metallic, tdf, but You have to baby it, corners started wearing off with 2 months. It's on my list because I might it it again for light use. I know Ill get the khaki for everyday, But then What??? I almost bought it full price with pce last week. Sure glad I started really reading this Forum, i would have never realized New bags at the Outlet?