Need help deciding which Chanel tote!

hautemom

Scarf Addict
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Hi Girls! I've been dying to get a new Chanel bag, and was all set to get the quilted medallion tote bag in black (same bag that Cristina and Pursegalsf has)...I just love it!! But then the other day I saw a woman with the large black Cambon tote and it just looked so chic and sporty! So now I'm torn between the two. I am a SAHM so I don't often get super-dressed up and the Cambon tote seems so easy to use. But I am so in love with the other bag...it just seems so much more dressy. Any suggestions?

Since you seem to 'love' the cambon and it sounds like the sporty/fun side of that style may suit you, I say to get that one first. The Medallion is a classic and you can always pick that one up later. I love the Cambon 'playful' line (the quirky CC off to the side). Good luck deciding!

I am partial to my tote :shame: But, I was looking at the cambon tote in beige before going with the caviar medallion tote. It's a beautiful bag, and to me it is more casual and sporty than the caviar tote. If you think it might fit your style more, I'd go for the cambon :biggrin:

Cristina said:
I am partial to my tote :shame: But, I was looking at the cambon tote in beige before going with the caviar medallion tote. It's a beautiful bag, and to me it is more casual and sporty than the caviar tote. If you think it might fit your style more, I'd go for the cambon :biggrin:

My problem is that I WANT BOTH! The Cambon is more useful to me right now, but I do so love the Medallion Tote!:love: :love: Oh well, it will give me something to look forward to!:P

Hi Girls! I've been dying to get a new Chanel bag, and was all set to get the quilted medallion tote bag in black (same bag that Cristina and Pursegalsf has)...I just love it!! But then the other day I saw a woman with the large black Cambon tote and it just looked so chic and sporty! So now I'm torn between the two. I am a SAHM so I don't often get super-dressed up and the Cambon tote seems so easy to use. But I am so in love with the other bag...it just seems so much more dressy. Any suggestions?

just remember, the medallion tote is harder to get into to. i love the pink lining with the cambon tote.. good luck.