Need HELP deciding! Which black patent would you choose?!

mondaystran

Nov 21, 2015
I've always wanted a black patent Chanel (although i know most people are not keen with patent, haha)! But I am having a hard time deciding between a Classic Flap in Black patent or a Coco Boy. So my question is, should I go with a timeless classic or a trendy piece? Thank you so much for your 2 cents!

Attachments

• Chanel 2.png
    Chanel 2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 285
  • Chanel 1.png
    Chanel 1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 249
  • Chanel 4.jpeg
    Chanel 4.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 273
  • Chanel 3.png
    Chanel 3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 280
I think both bags look wonderful on you. Did one bag make you feel different when you first saw it on? Then did you had doubts after regarding which one to pick because you felt you SHOULD get one piece over the other? opinions are hard because we all have different tastes and therefore can confuse you more. Trust your gut in which one you see yourself wearing and loving years from now. Good luck in your decision.

another vote for classic. i'm sorry, i have to be honest - the coco boy version looks like a frankenbag with that half classic/half diagonal quilt going on. it's too busy and looks like it's confused. :giggle:
Hahaha Frankenbag... that's a good one. But one that I agree with. It can't decide exactly what it wants to be. Gotta go with Classic! BTW, I love patent handbags too!