Need help deciding! Vernis Lexington Pochette Yes or No?

Is this Lexington Pochette Right for me?

• Buy it. It's a great deal!

• Don't buy it. There's similar deals out there!

• Don't buy it. Get the noe instead!

• Don't buy it. It's too small for you!

Results are only viewable after voting.

hellokitty99

Apr 1, 2009
Hello ladies and gents! I'm thinking about getting Vernis Lexington pochette and can't decide whether I should or not. I'm worried that it might look too small on me. I'm around 5'8", 125lbs. I had a Monogram Pochette but sold that because it was small. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Lexington is the same size as the monogram. I was thinking that I can use this pochette to go out at night and for dress up occasions because the material and color pops. However I can never justify buying a Vernis brand new so I found a pre-loved one for $175. Do you think it's worth it for me to get it and is it a good deal? Some of you may have seen my other thread where I was thinking about buying a large red epi noe. The noe would be more of an everyday bag (have a lot of those) and the pochette will be used as more of an event bag. If I buy the Lexington, I will definitely be putting the other purchase off. I've attached a picture of the pochette in question. It's actually originally blue but the color faded into a beige/yellow. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

cheweyvy

O.G.
Sep 21, 2007
NYC
Don't buy it. There's similar deals out there!
Don't buy it. Get the noe instead!
Don't buy it. It's too small for you!

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
The Lexington is very small -- smaller than the Mono Pochette because it is more structured. I wouldn't buy a vernis bag that had faded color.

hellokitty99

Apr 1, 2009
The Lexington is very small -- smaller than the Mono Pochette because it is more structured. I wouldn't buy a vernis bag that had faded color.
thanks, i didn't know that but it's good to know now. when i first saw it, i thought it'd be a bigger but then i saw the dimensions and realized it was a very small purse. you guys are right, i think i'll pass on the deal. thanks!